March 23, 2013It is time to head back to the mountains. The annual Yosemite trip is going to be at Soquel Campground again. June 19th-23rd There will be fishing, off-roading, trips to Bass Lake and good family fun.
Those who have gone before know how beautiful this spot is, awesome trout fishing on the stream that runs right next to the camp. Last year we had plenty of fun on our daily treks into the hills. We have great food, great friends and some shenanigan, plus great games to play. Make sure you bring plenty of $1 for the "Left, Right Center " game.
As we get closer to the trip we will firm up the food/dining assignments. Hope to see you all there again this year
As of February 28, 2013 (brought over from VD)
1. AmericanPatriotUSMC - Damian, + 3 in our TT 6/16-6/23
2. 04Bluemonster - Allen, 6/20 morning TT
3. Maximus Ram - Hardside Tent Trailer & + 5
4. Loweredhemi - Tent 6/19
5. SierraRam and Queen Bee- 6/20 morning TT
6. Darkside Cummins - Wed Tent
7. Billy, Reen, Jake, Ricky, Charlie and Jagger TT
8. Randy Copland booked a space for the whole week