November 8, 2010

2005 dodge ram 1500 slt quad cab short bed. 4x4. 5.7L Hemi. Black with gray cloth interior. 20" chrome clad wheels (wont rust) chrome running boards. 84,000 miles (90% highway) but i drive it almost daily so miles will change a little. power windows, locks, etc... cd/fm/am. tinted windows all the way around. dual exhaust. tonneau cover on bed. towing package. all terrian tires similar to nittos with probably 10,000 miles on them. trailor brake installed.sprayed in bed liner(LINE-X) truck drives and rides great, great power. sharp looking truck. only noticable spot is where the paint was touched up to cover a small mark where someone i guess opened there door on me in a parking lot. im only selling because i have started towing more often and want to move on to a diesel.
im asking $14,000 or best reasonable offer. MAKE ME AN OFFER thats 3,000 under kelly blue book and NADA guide line private resale values.
pictures aren`t the best in the world but if you would like to see more i can email some. serious interests only please, if interested email me and we can exchange numbers.

please email me for pics until i figure out how to load them
thanks